Each month, Ulule puts the spotlight on creators, makers, and entrepreneurs who need to fund their campaigns with our Pitch Pitch nights in various cities around the world!
Participate in this Pitch Pitch if you seek fundings and exposure for a project that has a positive impact, on society, on the community or on the environment. Participants will receive:
- Specialized coaching to prepare your crowdfunding campaign
- A workshop to help you create your Ulule page and launch strategy
- The opportunity to pitch your project in front of a crowd, at the Center for Social Innovation, during a fun-filled night dedicated to projects with a positive impact
- The chance to promote your project / showcase your creations to the crowd at the event in a dedicated booth
- Exposure on our dedicated event page during the Pitch Pitch night
- The possibility to win extra grants
This month’s theme is Positive Impact!
All entrepreneurs, not-for-profits, and businesses with a project/product/service with a positive social or environmental impact are encouraged to apply.
The deadline to launch your project is: February 12, 2019
A video is worth a thousand words
Discover Pitch Pitch events
Pitch Pitch Night
Ulule Jury pick
The jury will choose one campaign to win $250!
250$ will go to the Ulule campaign that wins Ulule's contest on Facebook
Why should I crowdfund?
- Makers, entrepreneurs and project makers of all sorts use crowdfunding to pre-sell items or to fund their development ambitions (fair costs, purchasing new equipment, storefront launch, etc). Crowdfunding can be for everyone: the project details don’t matter, as long as you’ve got a creative idea or initiative! Our platform allows you to discover and support original, creative and community-minded projects. Projects are funded only if they reach (or surpass!) their objective.
Why take part of this operation?
- It’s simple, Ulule will support, coach and accompany you across the creation of your crowdfunding campaign. We’ll then give you some extra visibility and invite you to pitch your project. Why wouldn’t you participate?
Why would I take time to launch a campaign on Ulule?
- For various reasons! Because you want to develop your existing community, to create a marketing boost or to collect funds for a specific project. An Ulule campaign can channel a creators existing efforts in an efficient and smart way.
I’m afraid this might be a little bit complicated...
- Ulule’s strength is that we coach and support all projects creators throughout the whole process. Don’t worry, you’re never alone.
Get in touch with the Pitch Pitch Captain:Get in touch