Each month, Ulule puts the spotlight on creators, makers, and entrepreneurs who need to fund their campaigns with our Pitch Pitch nights in various cities around the world!
Participate in an upcoming Pitch Pitch if you’re a creator who wants to crowdfund your project!
Participants will receive:
- Specialized coaching to prepare your crowdfunding campaign
- A 2-hour workshop to help you create your Ulule page and launch strategy
- The opportunity to pitch your project in front of Pitch Pitch crowd during a fun-filled night dedicated to creators
- The chance to showcase your creations to the crowd
- Exposure on our dedicated event page during the Pitch Pitch night
This month’s theme is Craftsmanship.
Creatives looking to finance their handcrafted pieces, clothing, accessories, jewelry, home décor, vintage items and other projects are encouraged to participate.
The deadline to launch your project is September 25, 2018.
Pitch Pitch Night
Ulule Jury pick
The jury will choose one campaign to win $250!
One randomly selected project will win what’s in the Tip Jar!
Why should I crowdfund?
- Makers, entrepreneurs and project makers of all sorts use crowdfunding to pre-sell items or to fund their development ambitions (fair costs, purchasing new equipment, storefront launch, etc). Crowdfunding can be for everyone: the project details don’t matter, as long as you’ve got a creative idea or initiative! Our platform allows you to discover and support original, creative and community-minded projects. Projects are funded only if they reach (or surpass!) their objective.
Why take part of this operation?
- It’s simple, Ulule will support, coach and accompany you across the creation of your crowdfunding campaign. We’ll then give you some extra visibility and invite you to pitch your project. Why wouldn’t you participate?
Why would I take time to launch a campaign on Ulule?
- For various reasons! Because you want to develop your existing community, to create a marketing boost or to collect funds for a specific project. An Ulule campaign can channel a creators existing efforts in an efficient and smart way.
I’m afraid this might be a little bit complicated...
- Ulule’s strength is that we coach and support all projects creators throughout the whole process. Don’t worry, you’re never alone.
What is crowdfunding?
How to participate to Ulule Pitch Pitch
Pitch your project in exclusivity on front of the crowd